Tuesday, October 15, 2013

9 Months

I made it my mission this week to make sure I posted her 9 Month update on time!  Mission accomplished! Baileigh and I (and my mom) took a 10 hour road trip up to Chico last week to visit my sister, Kaitlin, and her husband, Doug.  I was apprehensive about the drive, considering Baileigh hates sitting in her carseat for even 10 minutes!  Well, with quite a few tricks up my sleeves and lots of prayers, she actually did SO well.  I still can't believe it, she even stuck to her normal nap schedule while on the road!  I was thankful to have had my mom with me to help out, and we really had a great time visiting Kate and Doug.  We are looking forward to seeing them in a few months when they come home for Christmas.
Baileigh continues to grow physically and mentally each and every day.  She is still doing the army crawl, and loves to make her way around the house.  She is getting so smart too.  She can wave hello and bye bye, dance to music, and today she puckered her lips to give Cody a kiss for the first time.  And of course, we continued to give her kisses for about thirty minutes non stop!  She is eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner - and enjoys each meal!  She protests some new foods, but for the most part is a pretty good eater.  

Next week she has her 9 Month check up with her doctor - we are eager to see how much she has grown!  


 Her first "big-girl" bath









No comments:

Post a Comment