Friday, October 4, 2013

8 Months

When I first started this blog over a year ago, I was so on top of keeping it current.  Now, sadly, with a crawling munchkin ruling my life, I haven't been able to keep up with it!  So I'm sorry that my "8 Month" post is actually just a week away from my "9 Month" post (that is - if I post it on time!).  Needless to say - the past month or so has been pretty busy.  Baileigh personality has tripled and she is SO fun.  She is cheerful 99% of the time - which wasn't true for her first 6 or 7 months.  I think now that she can move around and explore, she is very content to play by herself.  Before she was crawling, she would SCREAM if I left her side.  Not fun.  But now she is a little explorer and loves getting into lots of new stuff!! Even though she keeps me on my toes, I am so happy that SHE is happy.  Happy Mama right here :-)


She's grown so much the past month and has had so many new experiences, so I thought I'd try to sum it all up in a Likes/Dislikes list.  Here goes:

Likes:
1. Puffs/Cheerios.  Instant mood changer.  Whenever I'm in a bind and don't know how to cheer her up, a Puff always does the trick! 
2. Daddy pushing her around on her car.  She LOVES this - it's so cute!
3. The dog and cat.  Not too happy about this - but oh well.  Can't win them all!
4. Food.  She is such a good eater.  She loves all kinds of fruits and veggies.  

Dislikes:
1. Carseat.  Prayers appreciated for my 8-9 hour drive to Northern California next week :-(
2. Loud places and noises.  
3. Too much attention.  When she is in an unfamiliar place and has lots of people looking at her, she usually starts crying.  But I guess that pretty normal for her age.
4. Having her face and hands cleaned after meals.  

Well I think that sums it up pretty well - stay tuned for a 9 month update!  


 Seriously, how cute is that face?! Can't you just feel her excitement?!



Enjoying some nice fall weather with a picnic outside!


Baileigh's first "ponytail".  Her hair is pretty long and sticks STRAIGHT up, so I tried something to tame it a little bit.  Unfortunately, Dad was not a fan.  So we just go with the crazy hair now :-)



Took this last picture this morning on our walk.  It is SO nice out.  We love October!! We are looking forward to come cool weather and pumpkin-flavored everything!



No comments:

Post a Comment