Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Crazy how much can change in a year...last year on Mother's Day was when we told our mom's that we were expecting!  And now, here we are, with our little almost-four-months-old cutie pie!  And next year...I'll (hopefully) have lost all the pregnancy-weight because I'll be chasing around a one year old!  Yikes!!

I started my mother's day off the best possible way - snuggling in bed with Baileigh because she chose to wake up at 5:30!  I had a great morning working at church in the nursery, while Cody stayed home with the baby.  Then we did something very exciting in the afternoon...we took Baileigh in the pool for the first time!!  We have been trying to get her in for a few weeks, because she has really been enjoying bath time lately, and we figured she would enjoy splashing in the water.  We were right!  As soon as we put her in the water she started kicking her little chubby legs like crazy.  She loved it!  We can't wait to try it again!  Cody did a great job taking care of me on my first Mother's Day, I felt extremely loved and blessed.  Now...time to start figuring out what I'm gonna do for Father's Day :-)

 Had to post this one for Great Grammy and Great Pappy - Baileigh loves her farm animals!











No comments:

Post a Comment