Wednesday, January 9, 2013

40 Weeks and Counting...

Well, my due date has come and gone...and was pretty uneventful.  I had a doctor's appointment in the afternoon, and hadn't progressed much since last week.  My doctor seemed pretty optimistic though that Baileigh will be making her arrival soon.  They are estimating her birth weight to be around eight and half pounds.  So, needless to say, this little lady needs to come out before she gets any bigger!
Today marks my third day as an official "stay at home" wife.  Cody was off on Monday and Tuesday, and to be honest the days seem to drag on a little bit.  Waiting for a baby is no easy thing.  We've cleaned a lot, organized a little, played two games of Monopoly (I won both), watched some movies, and went on lots of walks.  If Baileigh doesn't come soon I think we are going to both go crazy.  Cody went back to work today, so I will catch up on some laundry, and more cleaning, until he gets home.  So exciting!  I try to remind myself to enjoy it because in a few days (hopefully) I will probably be exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment